Ten Steps to Opening an All That Glitz® Franchise
- Complete a Confidential Inquiry and return to All That Glitz Franchise Corporation via email, fax or regular mail.
- A Franchise Development Representative will contact you within two days.
- After the initial contact by phone, if both parties agree this seems like a possible fit, then we will send you a
Franchise Evaluation Form.
- After receiving the Franchise Evaluation Form, a Franchise Development Representative will contact you, the qualified candidate, within five days to set an appointment for an onsite visit at our Corporate Head Quarters and our affiliate store in Naples, FL. If your Franchise Evaluation Form does not meet our criteria, you will also be notified within five days that you are not being considered as a qualified candidate.
- When meeting at our Corporate Head Quarters and our affiliate store, you will then be disclosed with our current Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD). You will also spend the day watching business happen as we answer any questions you may have. A questionnaire will be filled out at this time so we may perform a background and credit check.
- Approximately seven to ten days later you will be notified if you will be granted a franchise.
- A Franchise Agreement will be sent to you for signature(s) and the franchise fee is then paid.
- One weeks training within thirty to sixty days after signing the Franchise Agreement at our Corporate Head Quarters. A second weeks training at the same site approximately one month prior to your opening.
- Ongoing help between signing the Franchise Agreement and opening as well as beyond.
- Put your seatbelts on and get ready for the ride of your life.
Fill out the form to request more information today.